Thera-Band® Wobble Board offer an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface designed to facilitate balance and proprioceptive training and automatic postural reactions. The round Wobble Board provides the higher end of the Thera-Band System of Progressive Balance Training for rehab, post-rehab conditioning, and fitness applications.
The board is made of black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top, and an anti-skid surface on the bottom.
Each Wobble Board comes with an illustrated instruction guide with over 37 exercises. In addition, balance training can be integrated with other resistance and balance products, including Thera-Band Resistance Bands and Tubing, Exercise Station, Soft Weights, and FlexBar® (each sold separately).
- Balance and proprioceptive training for upper and lower extremities.
- Closed kinetic chain exercises
- Ankle and knee injury prevention and strengthening
- Core strengthening and stability
- Ankle range of motion and flexibility
- Sensorimotor training
Weight limit for each board is 300 lbs.