MyoVision's Tytron-Based Thermoglide unit is known throughout the world as the most accurate, reproducible and rugged Thermography unit available. Providing both Bar or Line graph displays, it can be used for patient education or traditional pattern-work based upon the doctors' needs. The basic principle is simple, and was devised by Hippocrates. Hippocrates placed mud on the backs of his patients. If the mud dried faster on one side over the other, this meant there was greater temperature on that side, meaning blood flow was greater.
MyoVision's thermoglide simply takes that idea and makes it "high tech". The bar graph display shows the difference between left and right sides, while the line graph display shows left temperature, right temperature, and the differential (the difference) which is the line up the center.
In addition, MyoVision's Thermoglide unit provides the "N-Scope" function which allows the patient to see what you would not normally be able to see with traditional Gonstead approaches. Now the patient can actually see live, real-time, their temperature breaks as you scope them right on the screen!
Everyone has heard of the power of the Tytron Thermography instrument. Now, you can own the same hardware integrated with MyoVision's legendary support and elegant, easy to use software.
- Most reproducible, accurate machine on the market.
- Utilizes tubular sensors which "push" the hair out of the way for a full cervical test. No other machine is capable of this.
- Provides "Gonstead Scope" for real-time display of temperature for break analysis.
- Includes 3 year warranty and world-renowned MyoVision technical support.
- Fantastic for pattern work or to add temperature to SEMG measures.